It's hard to stop complaining about almost everything that is surrounding me, it's the way they've told me to act, it's the way I've lived this 20 years of awarness, this 23 years of life. I remember my father back then, he was always telling us to read as much as our eyes last, and I believe him now, I know that those who read can write and those who write are able to spread their feelings in words.
But my speech today it's not about writing or telling phrases of my way of living. I will not talk about a weird Market 2 hours away, I would not talk about the same old story of Michael Jackson, I would not talk about Grandpa or Grandma- even though they deserve all of my blogspace- or dad or my sweet Carmina. Tonight the sky has brought me a warm package of stars that remain quiet taking good care of me, tonight Kevin Johansen is singing out loud from the main page of the site and I'm listening him while reflecting on my past.
It's such a great thing to have "Silvios" that make you stick to reality and real life within. It makes me want to grab my old piano and just whisper some old accords. But I know, it's been more than 13 years, I'll better keep listening to some good music while looking at myself and believing. It's for sure, destiny it's unpredictable, sometimes it's just playing "hide and seek".
3 comentarios:
Nice… not much I can say, but that I hope that all is well. What you wrote reminds me of some of the lyrics of “But not tonight” by Depeche Mode
“Oh God, it's raining
But I'm not complaining
It's filling me up
With new life
The stars in the sky
Bring tears to my eyes
They're lighting my way
Tonight
And I haven't felt so alive
In years…….
The moon
Is shining in the sky
Reminding me
Of so many other nights
But they're not like tonight…”
The original track by D.M. has not hold up well to time, so I did a quick search on YouTube for an updated cover, and the best I found was the
" Scott Weiland’s version," Though it sounds too mellow.
I guess I better learn to play the guitar and make my own version. You should try to get back to the piano; you might be rusty at first, but then you should be able to pick up where you left off.
By the way, what is Fontana? Is that a place?
FOtana= Fotos by Ana, son las imágenes que tomo.
Ooh ok, eso explica el symbolo de marca registrada en *Fotoana®.
Well as silly as it might sounds, if ever see or hear the word Musicana™, I’ll make sure to stop and listen :b
Publicar un comentario