Oda a Yusuf Islam

Heaven (Where True Love Goes)
The moment you walked inside my door
I knew that I need not look no more,
I've seen many other souls before - ah but,
Heaven must've programmed you
The moment you fell inside my dreams
I realized all I had not seen,
I've seen many other souls before - ah but,
Heaven must've programmed you.
Oh will you? Will you? Will you?
I go where True Love goes,
I go where True Love goes
I go where True Love goes,
I go where True Love goes
And if you walk along and if you lose your way,
Don't forget the one who gave you this today
Follow True Love, follow True Love,
Follow True Love, follow True Love
Oh will you? Will you? Will you?
I go where True Love goes,
I go where True Love goes
I go where True Love goes,
I go where True Love goes
And if a storm should come and if you face away,
That may be the chance for you to be safe
And if you make it through the trouble and the pain,
That may be the time for you to know his name
The moment you walked inside my door
I knew that I need not look no more,
I've seen many other souls before - ah but,
Heaven must've programmed you
The moment you fell inside my dreams
I realized all I had not seen,
I've seen many other souls before - ah but,
Heaven must've programmed you.
The moment you said "I will"
I knew that this love was real,
And that my faith was seen - oh
Heaven must've programmed you
The moment I looked into your eyes
I knew that they told no lies,
There would be no good byes - Ah
'cause Heaven must've programmed you
I go where True Love goes,
I go where True Love goes
I go where True Love goes,
I go where True Love goes
3 comentarios:
WB :)
Those are beautiful lyrics. Thought to be honest, listening to the music of that track I would have never check out the lyrics. The lyrics remind me of several other tracks, particularly “Nurse Me” by 3-11 Porter(see below); I’m not crazy about the singing style of “Nurse Me” either, but I do find the lyrics are touching.
I’m curious, how do you come to like / to know this song (by Cat Stevens); I mean, do you normally listen this style of music, or is it because you like the lyrics so much that you then start liking the song?
I just wonder, I’m not being judgmental in any way :)
“Nurse me” by 3-11 Porter
I need a ride to place where nobody knows me
I need to know how to find the treasure of love
I need some friendly advice
Please, please tell me now
How shall I act how shall I find
The pleasure of love
I've been waiting for too long for the one
For the one that gives me shelter
Anger and love
I need someone to nurse me
when everything goes wrong
And I need someone to love me
when this pain has gone
I need pure love to start living
A strong soul to guide me
I need the pleasure of knowing
I have a mission in life
And when my blood has stopped flowing
If I have lived with love
Shall I remain in your thoughts
for as long as you keep
I've listened to Cat Stevens from my childhood, my father bought "Teaser and the Firecat".. I'm being followed by the moon shadow since then...
Oh OK… the Moonshadow’s chase thingy explains it all :b
I myself was not even familiar with his name(s), not that I suppose to know jack about anything, until a couple of years ago when he was at my job. So I figure he might not be one of the most popular musicians now days, that’s why I wondered if you found him/his music because of his lyrics, and then you started listening to his music.
Publicar un comentario