Se permite pensar, se permite alojar sentido en la corteza de 3mm que nos circunda la parte superior del cuerpo, se permite todo mientras no se revele a la luz, mientras se cubra con un negro antifaz el pensar...
Hi! Now I understand better Los numeritos that you mentioned a while ago, So I was “bit” off with my guess del traketeo de la loteria :b In any case, I’m glad to hear that you are having very good trip… is that a trip or did you move there?
I don’t know much about Holland, I just love their cheeses (Gouda, Edam… shuu this is making hungry); At the moment I can’t even think anybody that I know from Holland, besides people from a “hotshot” Dutch architect firm that I did some work on their NYC office several years ago…
4 comentarios:
♫ Feel like dancing... dance cause we are free ♪
Hi! Now I understand better Los numeritos that you mentioned a while ago, So I was “bit” off with my guess del traketeo de la loteria :b
In any case, I’m glad to hear that you are having very good trip… is that a trip or did you move there?
I don’t know much about Holland, I just love their cheeses (Gouda, Edam… shuu this is making hungry); At the moment I can’t even think anybody that I know from Holland, besides people from a “hotshot” Dutch architect firm that I did some work on their NYC office several years ago…
Have fun and stay safe :)
recolecta tulipanes!
besos.
Buen viaje! happy looking around.
Gracias...
Publicar un comentario