viernes, mayo 15, 2009

Reverso


En la misma semana en que me tocó ser juez y parte de un extracto de mi futuro, tomé decisiones que, viendo en retrospectiva, nunca me habría imaginado tomar. Decidí que en vez de seguir aquellos dictados caminos de seguridad, me insertaría en la incertidumbre, en "a lo que venga (lo que fuere)".

Tengo en mis manos unos números que representan un recorrido que está por realizarse, tengo en el costado unos sueños puestos en pause hasta que alguien esté listo a encomendarlos junto a mi. Siento que me queda tan poco tiempo, que se me escapa, siento, a veces siento que dejo de sentir.

Mis días se han reducido a su mas mínima expresión. Hace dos días justos me diste el chance de sonreír de nuevo, ni cuenta te diste y, así se hizo perfecto. He vuelto a ser un títere, de algo que no soy yo y sin embargo no dejo de serlo. Siento que aquella brisa alardeaba alegría y permanencia. Alardeaba felicidad.

2 comentarios:

FLX dijo...

(perdona que conteste en espanglish a un post en español, pero con la fiebre tengo arriba, la mente mia esta mas tostada que lo normal, asi que veremos que me sale)Well, first off, like there was a need for me to say it, I really suck at reading between the lines, so my understanding of this post might be off. When you say "Tengo en mis manos unos números...", no se si estas hablando de un traquetreo con alguien que trabaja en la loteria, pero por si acaso me dejas saber... que tengo un amigo quien es dueño de un regero de bancas, asi que podemos inventar algo.

Now, me trying to be serious for a sec, it sounds as you found something that you needed. That illusive spark in life that we all are searching for, that makes everything seem possible, and our dreams within reach. There's no better feeling than the sense of control of our destiny, to find your own path, especially when we are passionate about our dreams.
So congratulations, I'm happy for you and I wish you the very best wishes... :)

Though as one of your fans, I just hope that you will be able to keep writing your blogs with your insight views of those things that most of us take for granted, and accept them as they are, though we might know better that should not be the case. Not that anyone expects you to keep trying to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, you've already done plenty.
Just be aware, that many look forward reading your blogs; so espero que ahora no te pongas a cantar todas las letras de "Flowerstand Man" by Faithless :O

It's refreshing and inspiring to see heartfelt writing, with your non-conformist defiant style.
So please try to keep the soul warming sunshine coming …

Stay forever sweet,
Felix

FLX dijo...

CORRECTIONSI forgot to mention that in addition to me being a retard when it comes to reading between the lines, I also suck at spelling. In my previous comment I meant to say elusive instead of what I wrote "That illusive spark in ..."; and then "...with your *insightful views of..."

I wish I could blame it on the pounding headache that I had last night, but the reality is that I write just as bad all the time :s